Sunday, June 21, 2009

Professional Portfolio

There are many different ways to create on online professional portfolio, whether through networking sites such as Plaxo or LinkedIn, or by creating a website such as google sites for current and future employers to have access to. Personally, I enjoy using google sites to create a professional portfolio because networking sites tend to become social and friendly. If I am trying to market myself to a future employer I want them to just have the facts about me. By creating a web page for them to view I can add as much as I want for them to view, while staying as professional as possible. I enjoyed this assignment, however it has been difficult using google sites instead of google pages, which was much easier to navigate. The link to my portfolio in google sites is http://sites.google.com/site/kristinwoodsite/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment