Saturday, May 30, 2009

The simplicity of GoogleDocs

Google has really taken the web to the next level. As an athletic trainer who is constantly on the road, it can be tedious getting all of the injury reports, daily treatment logs, student intern educational documents, inventory checklists, etc. done and sent to the correct recipients, or saved for future reference. Google docs creates a "one stop shop" in which I can create my documents, spreadsheets, or electronic presentations and have them saved in one place and be able to easily send them to co-workers or students. This is a rather easy web-based application to navigate through and is very user friendly. I can see myself using this often especially on the road, so that I don't have to worry about attachments and having information saved in different areas on my computer. I can log-in and have it sitting right there in front of me, without having to search for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment