Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Me and Technorati

Wow! Technorati is a cool search tool to find thousands of different blogs, videos, and photos of specific domains. I searched technorati for things about kinesiology. The part I found most interesting was searching blogs and videos. I found some really cool videos on kinesiotaping and also blogs about rehabilitation programs. This would be a fun way to see what else is out there. As athletic trainers we stick to our own knowledge, textbooks, the journal of athletic training, ideas from co-workers, mentors, and colleagues, etc. This would be a nice way when there is free time to look what other athletic trainers or physical therapists are doing. Granted, we do not know who exactly is feeding these blogs or videos, but we should have a pretty good idea of what is legit and real, and what is not. I do not know if I like the idea of my blogs being posted on technorati, however if you feel comfortable exposing information about yourself on the internet, this is one of the realities and reprocussions. If you get a chance, check this site out... pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment