Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Video craze!

YouTube is the new internet craze! I do not need to explain what YouTube is or what you find on it because it is likely you already know! I posted a video called best actor on my last blog and it is so adorable! I saw this video on America's Funniest Home Videos and fell in love with it. I use YouTube as a way to let loose and watch funny videos. A friend has gotten me into watching Cathy Griffin and I can find all of her comedies on YouTube. My uncle who lives in Virginia also make collaborative videos out of out home videos from when I was younger, he posts them on YouTube and it is such a neat way to stay in touch. He is very creative and I love watching things he makes. I think that YouTube is such a fun and inventive site and I feind myself, like many in the world, looking and laughing at videos to pass the time. Check that video out I posted, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment